Latest Hot

4 Jul 2015

Friends Having Sex With Drunked Wife

I have been told that I have a very sexy body. My husband Mitesh loves to display my legs and my 34C cup breasts to his friends and in public. You see, I am deeply in love with my husband and been a good Indian wife very rarely I have courage to disobey him. Mitesh knows my weakness very well and he freely takes advantage of this situation. We have been married over ten years, he is a good husband, a good provider and very generous in giving me gifts and buying me dresses of my choice. When we are not in company of conservative friends, he makes me wear dresses of his choice (mostly sexy), revealing dresses where my smooth body is exhibited to the full extent of law but occasionally crossing the line of obscenity. He also has ordered me to buy high skirts, tight semi-transparent blouses, and wired bras. 
Oh.. I love to wear western style skirt and blouse or Indian style blouse-sari set. However, I am only allowed to buy tiny, transparent panties so that my pubic hairs will shows if he has to lift my skirt in front of his friends. But hey, like I said, I am in love with him and being his wife, I trust his judgment on what I should wear and how I behave in public. Anyway, on last vacation we went to Las Vegas and stayed in Hilton towers. Mitesh's office colleague Peter who works with him with the same company was taking the vacation as well with him and was staying in the same Hotel on the same floor. You see they decided to go to Vegas together. Peter is Italian by race, divorcee, more aged than my husband. I never liked Peter because he always lusts for me. Whenever he came to our house, he would always kiss me longer than normal and he always tries to move his hands on my back way down like he is trying to grab my butt. Every time Peter plans on having dinner with us, Mitesh always makes me wear a very small tight Indian blouse of thin material so that curves of my breasts are clearly visible. All my blouses have low cut back and front so my back is naked and my cleavage shows in front. 
he makes me tie my sari so low that it is always below my navel button. Also, I am only allowed to wear a soft bra so that my nipples are clearly visible through the material. Every time I am told to serve Peter drinks, i.e. when I bend down in front of Peter, my pallu slides down giving Peter a clear view of either my breasts. I complaints to Mitesh many times and asked him not to make me wear sexy clothes in front of Peter but he does not listen to me in these matters. As a result, every time Peter is in our house, he always try to denude me with his eyes. Many times I complaint to Mitesh that peter looks at me with lusty eyes and I don't like him. He always replied that hey he is just paying me a compliment on my beauty and I should be grateful. He would say, "and besides peter is single guy, let him enjoy a looking at your hot sexy body". 
You see I like flattery so I generally get wet hearing this from my husband, and I never seriously objected to Peter's lusting for my body. Anyway, here we were in Vegas and Mitesh called Peter and told him to meet us at the black jack tables area. I put on an Indian sari-blouse green dress, which accentuated my 34 C breasts by thrusting them out. My small blouse made of very thin material had four buttons in the front. My blouse was cut so deep that half of my breasts were visible. I carefully covered my breasts with my sari . Mitesh also told me to tie my sari way low so that most of my white torso would be naked. I knew Peter was gonna have fun looking me over, but heck I was with my husband so I did not care. Anyway, Peter came down same time as we did. Mitesh and Peter started playing and I was watching the game and drinking margaritas. You see I have a weakness for margaritas, I can not say no to margaritas. and by 11 O'clock in the night, I was feeling that I was fully drunk. Also, all those margaritas were making me go pee. I whispered in Mitesh's ear,  "Honey I need to go pee" "Then go" Mitesh said. 
"I am too drunk, please take me to the bathroom" Mitesh was enjoying the game, he got a little irritated. In my drunken state, I heard Mitesh say in a rather loud voice: "Aarti, I can not leave now, I am in the middle of a game here" Peter asked Mitesh, "what is the matter Mitesh? "she needs to go pee but I can not leave the game" (I felt so embarrassed) Peter said "no problem. I will help her out, that is if you don't mind?" "Heck, why would I mind, But she is too drunk. I don't think she can go to ladies room by herself." Peter said " No problem, she can use my room." Mitesh said " OK. just take care of her, while I finish the game" Next thing I remember, Peter was grabbing my arms and lifting me from my stool. 
As soon as I stood up, I realized, I had no strength to walk straight and felt I may fell down unless I hold on to something. I must have grabbed Peters shoulder. I thought I saw a wide smile on Peter's face. Like I told you, I do not like this guy Peter, but here, I was needy. So I grabbed his arm and shoulder tightly with my both hands so I would not fall. Peter put one of his arm on my waist and virtually pulled me to him so that my body was touching his body. For safety reasons, I had to cling to him. You know I am a good Indian wife and I would never cheat on my husband so I was very careful that my body do not come in contact with his crotch area so he does not get any funny ideas. While he was dragging me to the elevators, I distinctly remember his hand grabbing my  butt. At that time, I did not see any harm in that. After all the guy left his game for me. I remember vision of Peter pressing the elevator button which were in a remote location. 
we had to wait for the elevators. Next thing I remember was that my head was buried in Peter's chest and my eyes were closed. I was in front of him, with every inch on my body touching his body. He was holding me with both hands massaging my back and occasionally my butts. I was feeling his erect cock touching my stomach through my sari . My both hands were over his shoulders, behind his head. I felt my pussy was getting wet. I am not sure when the elevator door opened or who came out because my head was buried in his chest and he was holding and massaging my buttocks. I can not tell you if any one saw us in that state or if anyone came out of the elevators but I remember that we were alone in the elevator when the doors were closing. I had a feeling that till I go back to my husband, I would be at the mercy of this guy who I just do not like. And I was correct. The minute, elevator moved, Peter made me stand up by the side of the elevator so that his hands were free. He immediately started grabbing my breasts and pinching my nipples through my thin blouse. Well, I did not protest. After all the guy left his game for me. Then he got encouraged and decided to unbutton two top buttons of my blouse so that he can look at my milky white globes. Once he half opened my blouse, he has clear view of my half domes popping out of black lace bra. I could feel his cock on my stomach. Being a faithful Indian wife, I protested: "Peter please, don't do this" He responded by opening rest of the buttons of my blouse. Now my bra covered melons were fully exposed except that his hands were covering them. Although my pussy was wet and I was strangely excited, I became a little concerned. Inside the elevator it was probably OK but what if someone comes in the elevator?  
And exactly same thing happened. Suddenly elevator stopped, door opened, and I saw two men standing outside. I immediately clung to Peter so that my nudity would be covered by Peter's chest and hoping that no one would notice that he had my blouse fully open in the front. I had to stay clung to this guy that I hate for nex t few floors, all the time he was holding me by my buttocks and showing me of to other two men. All three males in the elevators were smiling and exchanging glances. I was feeling so humiliated that I decided to closed my eyes, which relaxed me. Finally, our floor came and Peter dragged me out of the elevator virtually lifting me because I was clinging with him so close. We were in the hotel gallery with rooms on both sides. In the gallery, he made me stand by the wall and took off my blouse completely. I did not say a word. But when he pulled on my sari I could not keep quite. I could hear myself mumbling meekly, "Peter please do not do this... "Peter why are you doing this... "Peter please someone will come... "I am feeling so ashamed." "Aarti, I do not want to get your sari ruined when you go pee. We need to take your sari off." I had no resistance left in me.. I begged him.. "Peter can you do it in your room" "please, I am feeling very shy. 
Don't take my sari off here... someone may come" "Oh! come on Aarti, it is 1 O'clock in the night. No one will come. Besides, we are right outside my room." He raised both my hands above my head and held them their with his one hand. With his other hand, he pulled on my green sari till it was just a file of cloth at my feet. Now, I was standing in the hallway in my black bra and green petticoat. He touched me between my legs. It felt so good. I closed my eyes while standing against the wall. Then he pulled on the thread holding my Petticoat . Pretty soon, my  petticoat was also on the floor leaving me naked in the hotel hallway with my black bra and semi transparent panties. I know he must be having a time of his life looking at my pubic muff visible though my panties. I did not have pantyhose or stockings. In my drunken condition, I tried to console myself.. "OK, that is it" ... "he can not do much now". "He had his fun". I begged "Peter.. Please I have to go pee".. "can we go to your room now?" "OK. Aarti. But first take off your panties. 
I don't want you to ruin your panties." Peter grinned. "Can I do it in the bath room?" "Oh come on, you are a big girl, don't be shy, give me your panties." I felt I had no choice but to obey him. which I did. I bend over and pulled my panties down, In the process, I was gonna fall down but thanks to Peter who held me by grabbing both my breasts in his hands. I was able to take off my panties without collapsing. Suddenly, I saw those two men again standing in the gallery about 5 rooms away, they were witnessing the whole thing and smiling. I think I shrieked, which made the situation worst. I flung my nude body at Peter and clung to him asking him to please cover me with his body. He obliged me gladly with his hands now on my totally naked buttocks. I closed my eyes. I said to my self: "it is a bad dream, these men would disappear". "If I don't see them they don't see me". Peter took his time opening the door. Finally I was in Peter's room in his arms, naked except for my bra. Suddenly I remembered, in the rush I left my sari-blouse-petticoat"  outside in the gallery. Peter said don't worry about your clothes, those men just want to smell your panties so they can have a feel of your pussy smell. Let them have their fun. I felt very humiliated but I had to go pee. 
Peter took me to the toilet, made me sit on the seat. I said "you can leave now." "I think I will stay, no taking chances in your state." Peter said. "I told Mitesh I will take care of you" At that time I did not care, I had to go now, I spurted a thick yellow color stream of piss from my pussy lips right in front of Peter. After that was done I shot many intermittent small streams of pee. Peter was examining my pussy and smiling. Then he took some toilet paper and went down and cleaned my pussy. I never thought that I would be naked in front of Peter and allow him to touch my pussy. I could not get up, I said "Peter can you help me get up from the seat" "With a wide grin he said "of course". His one hand grabbed my pussy and other on my arm. He easily lifted me by my pussy. While in the room, he said are you sure you are not leaking piss? I said "No"... "I am OK." He said "Aarti, lay down on the bed and spread your legs. I need to ensure that you are not leaking piss from your pussy" I didn't know what to say. I was just feeling dizzy. He sorts of pushed me onto the bed. I closed my eyes and spread my legs so he can examine my pussy. By this time I realized that I was totally on mercy of this person and I better obey what he says. I do not remember what Peter was doing in my pussy, I think he was massaging my lit and putting his fingers in my hole. I only remember that I was feeling  great, and I was feeling my pussy getting wet and suddenly, I realized I wanted him to message my pussy. I must have been moaning loudly in my drunken state because Peter knew I was now his sex toy. Next I remember, he was removing my bra muttering something like "you don't need it now." 
When he went down between my legs to lick my pussy with his tongue, I heard him say... "I better make sure your pussy is very clean". I spread my legs to full extent to give him as much room as possible. I must have cum in my excitement. I remember his thick hot prick pumping inside my wet pussy. He was on top of me clawing squeezing my breasts and playing with my nipples. I remember lifting my legs and putting on his butts so that all his penis would be inside me. I must have been moaning and making loud sexual sounds because next I remember was a knock on the door. Peter got off me and went to answer while I was laying totally naked in his bed. What if my husband is at the door? How would he feel seeing his young sexy wife laying in his colleague 's bed totally naked? Peter was talking to someone at the door... I could hear .. green dress... sounds ... what's happening...? When I opened my eyes, I saw again those two awful men staring at my naked body. I felt like dying... there I was a conservative loving wife here lying fully naked, legs spread with fully open pink pussy in front of these three men. Somehow, I tried but I could not move my hands or my legs to close my nudity. I guess in that horny state, I was ready to take every strong men in the hotel. I distinctly remember, all three of them taking turn with me. I remember getting fucked by all three, separately and in groups. 
Peter was saying "Aarti.. keep your mouth open, don't close it". I wasn't gonna disobey Peter now can I?  They took turns fucking me in every hole from every direction. They enjoyed my body for hours. I felt cum dripping from my mouth, from my pussy and all over my body. I must have cum many times. All I remember is that I was getting very wet and was enjoying the fuck. They all came many times on my body. By the time the men were gone, I had cum over my breasts, inside, outside my pussy, my mouth was full of cum, my hair full of cum. I must have passed out. I remember clock struck five when I heard Peter say... "I don't think I will take you back to your husband now Aarti. You can sleep in my bed." "I do not have any night gown, so just sleep naked". It was about 10 O'clock when I heard noises in the room. It was Mitesh with Peter. Mitesh was a little irritated... "You slut.. I just sent you for pee and here you are fucking Peter all night long" I was too embarrassed to say anything intelligent. "Mitesh, honey, its not what you think, Peter made me do it" "Oh yah... he told me all about how you started to undress in the hallway and how you seduced him and begged him to fuck you." "But Aarti, you don't have to apologize, because I don't mind. 
Peter is a good friend. I am not angry with you." "so you don't mind about the other men" I said meekly. "What other men" OOps suddenly I realized Peter had not told Mitesh about the two other men he let fuck me. "Oh nothing at all" "what do you mean nothing at all" "Oh you know the dealer at the black jack table. He was staring at my breasts." "What wrong with that. That's why I make you dress seductively."  "Oh! OK honey, let's go to our room." I tried to get up but suddenly realized I was totally naked. I had no idea where my clothes were and in any case, I wasn't gonna ruin my blouse and sari with cum all over my body. Peter's threw a shirt at me and I put it on. He said don't worry returning the shirt. I will get it later. I knew what he meant. I was not sure if I was happy to hear that or not. I just nodded my head in acceptance. I did not want to disobey Peter.



english Sex Stories, affair stories, affair fucking story, affair news, masturbation story, affair stories english, wife english sex story, wife fucking friends, wife sex story english, my wife pussy, fucking stories, english sex stories, sex story english stories, masturbation english sexstories, fucking stories, english real sex story, item girl Stories in english, sister cousin aunty mom incest Sex stories, english sex story, english Dirty Stories, english Latest Sex Stories, real life sex stories, english Mobile Sex Stories, Hot english sex stories, english New Sex Stories Update, english sex stories, friend fucking story, friend mom, friend mom  fucking story, sister fucking story, friend sister fucking story, english bad stories, adult only stories, english sex story, englishsexstory, incest affair stories, family hot stories, english matter stories, english sexstory latest, mom son fucking stories english, mom son books pdf download, mom son facebook, mummy son fucking story, mother son fucking stories english, son fucking mom, mom son fucking story, mom son fucking story In english, mom removing blouse, bra, panty, mom and son serious relationship, mom son fucking mom english story, english sex story son fucking mom, mom  fucking son sexstory, son fucking mom story, son fucking mom english sex story, mom son sucking pussy, mom pussy son stories in english, mom pussy, aunty pussy stories in english, english pussy stories in english,  mom pussy licking, mom son fucking stories english, mom son fucking story english, mom son affair stories in english font, mom fucking stories, mom fucking story, son seducing mom, english sex, mom and sister fucking story, mom dick aunty, son mom fucking story, mom son fucking english stories, english mom pussy stories, english hardcore sex, dad daughter affair stories, dad daughter english hardcore fucking stories, daughter story, daughter pussy story In english, english father daughter sexstory, daddy daughter sexstory In english, dad daughter fucking story english, mom son sexstory in english pdf, dad daughter stories in english, sister brother fucking story, aunty sexstory, aunty pussy stories in english, aunty fucking story, aunty stories, aunty sexstory in english, english sexstory aunty, aunty pussy, aunty hot sexy boobs sucking, english Aunty pussy story,english Group sex story, aunty fucking sexstory, english aunty sexstory, cousin english sexstory, aunty fucking stories, aunty fucking story english, aunty fucking stories english, mom son sex story, mom son sexy stories, mom sucking my dick, young girl sucks stories
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 blogger-facebook:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Friends Having Sex With Drunked Wife Description: Friends Having Sex With Drunked Wife english Sex Stories, affair stories, affair fucking story, affair news, masturbation story, affair stories english, wife english sex story, wife fucking friends, wife sex story english, my wife pussy, fucking stories, english sex stories, sex story english stories, masturbation english sexstories, fucking stories, english real sex story, item girl Stories in english, sister cousin aunty mom incest Sex stories, english sex story, english Dirty Stories, english Latest Sex Stories, real life sex stories, english Mobile Sex Stories, Hot english sex stories, english New Sex Stories Update, english sex stories, friend fucking story, friend mom, friend mom fucking story, sister fucking story, friend sister fucking story, english bad stories, adult only stories, english sex story, englishsexstory, incest affair stories, family hot stories, english matter stories, english sexstory latest, mom son fucking stories english, mom son books pdf download, mom son facebook, mummy son fucking story, mother son fucking stories english, son fucking mom, mom son fucking story, mom son fucking story In english, mom removing blouse, bra, panty, mom and son serious relationship, mom son fucking mom english story, english sex story son fucking mom, mom fucking son sexstory, son fucking mom story, son fucking mom english sex story, mom son sucking pussy, mom pussy son stories in english, mom pussy, aunty pussy stories in english, english pussy stories in english, mom pussy licking, mom son fucking stories english, mom son fucking story english, mom son affair stories in english font, mom fucking stories, mom fucking story, son seducing mom, english sex, mom and sister fucking story, mom dick aunty, son mom fucking story, mom son fucking english stories, english mom pussy stories, english hardcore sex, dad daughter affair stories, dad daughter english hardcore fucking stories, daughter story, daughter pussy story In english, english father daughter sexstory, daddy daughter sexstory In english, dad daughter fucking story english, mom son sexstory in english pdf, dad daughter stories in english, sister brother fucking story, aunty sexstory, aunty pussy stories in english, aunty fucking story, aunty stories, aunty sexstory in english, english sexstory aunty, aunty pussy, aunty hot sexy boobs sucking, english Aunty pussy story,english Group sex story, aunty fucking sexstory, english aunty sexstory, cousin english sexstory, aunty fucking stories, aunty fucking story english, aunty fucking stories english, mom son sex story, mom son sexy stories, mom sucking my dick, young girl sucks stories Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
Scroll to Top