Latest Hot

4 Jul 2015

Sex With My Computer Center Teacher - Incest Sex Story

Hi I am Indu aged 26 I am new to this site I read some stories in this I like to share my experience with you. This incident happen to me when I was in college life. I am not very fare but I have correct size of my figure of 34 26 34. I used to go to computer center to learn computer for 6.30pm to 8.00pm. it is a small center where has 4 system and two room one for theory and one is lab. My tutor is doss aged around 28 that time. He use to touch me often whenever he teach using mouse alone.

That day I was in midi and tops I was alone there that day. Suddenly power went off , I was about to move I was hit one chair and about to fall down he caught me but touching on my left boobs without knowingly. He was keeping his hand for about 45 sec. on my boobs and after that he told me sorry without knowing that I touch to caught from fell down. I said no problem, and power came with 5 min. once again I started to do some thing in the system.

Slowly he came to me and said again I am very sorry that I touched you part he said. I said it is ok by accident only know I told him. And once again he felt very shy and said I would have not touched that part he said. I told him don’t worry I did not took is serious this matter. Then he said indu you boobs is very soft. I was shocked and he said I thought I can press for more time. I smiled for that and he said can I touch one time with you permission he asked. I did not say any think to him. Taking that as a permission he stood at the back of me form that he pressed my both boobs and squeezed I was not able to say any thing to him so he continued for long time. And I was wearing low neck midi only to he was peeping my boobs form top and he put his one hand inside and pressed my boobs and told me indu you boobs is very soft indu. And we noticed that some body is coming for next batch and he immdly. He removed his hand and I also adjust my dress and went to home by saying with smile face.

Next day I went to attend one function and went to center with half saree. He saw me and told Indu your are looking very sexy today. I just smile and sat in front of the system and started to type programs. He sat left side to me and saw my boobs happily. I was wearing green blouse and shall and pattupavadai. He was not able to control him self and without my permission he touched my hip and told me Indu you hips is very soft I erected and he put his hand inside my saree and started pressing by boobs. I was not able to tell anything to him because I was enjoying. Since I did not tell any think he turn me to his opposite side and lift my saree up and saw my boobs with blouse and both boobs he starting pressing hardly. And he started removing my blouse button also one by one and saw me with light green color bra and pressing my boobs. I was totally out of control and I am accepting what ever he does.

He took his hand back and unbutton my bra and release my boobs. He life my bra up and saw my boobs and started pressing heavily. And kept his mouth on my nibble and started sucking right boobs and pressing my left boobs and change to right and left more than 15 min he was doing that. I am totally uncontrolled and allowed him to do what every he likes. And he lift my pattupavadai up and say my thins and kissed my legs and he lifted up to my hip and saw my blue panty and kiss on my panty. I was enjoying very well and he told me to stand I just stood he removed my panty down and saw my haired pussy and started licking it and started fucking heavily I was sough ting him to stop doing down by he did not lesion he was fucking my pussy for more than 15 min and my pussy gave juice to his mouth and he drank that happily. And he told me to sit on chair and he stood and unzip his pant and down his panty and took his cock and show me I closed my eyes he told me to fuck his cook but I refuse he did not allow me and he said atleast one time you just keep my cock in you mouth and started begging.

Then I opened my mouth he inserted his cock in my mouth I just licked it and took my mouth out he requested me to do one more time. I open my mouth again he inserted his cock in my mouth and hold my head heavily I am not able to come out he told me fuck indu fuck indu pl fuck indu I was not able to take my mouth I started fucking his cock for more than 10 min by the time he released his juice in my mouth and told me to drink indu drink indu punda with less voice and I drank his juice. That was the time to next batch students coming so he relaxed after releasing his juice in my mouth. And told me to dress it properly I wore my panty and put my gown in front of him and adjusted my bra and he put my hook and he covered my blouse also and put my hook to my blouse and finally I adjust my saree and made it ready to attend his class. The next batch students came and they were doing practical and came to me and talk to me softly can you come tomorrow also in half saree and asked him why and he said I am very comfortable with this to have sex with you indu.

I said today it self is enough for me I can’t manage tomorrow and he said I fulfill only half tomorrow if you come I will do 100% sex with you he said. I smiled at him I did not reply. So he said the you will come in half saree I am right. Then he told me to come with shaved pussy tomorrow. I asked him why and he said I want to taste your pussy for long time and I am going to cancel this batch also and I want to enjoy you in different manner.

Next day I went to class by 5pm itself so that I can be there till 9pm he told me. He was very happy by seeing me with another half saree and as soon I enter the class room he hugged me and he kissed me on my lips and continued for the same for 15min. After that he sat on a stool and told me go give my pussy to taste. I asked him how buy lifting your gown and hold he said and I did the same and I was holding my pavadai upto my hip and I so my pussy with my panty he just remove my panty half and saw my shaved pussy and touched softly I said , thanks Indu you pussy is very soft and ready for my taste and he kept his mouth on my pussy and started sucking and fucking me very badly for long time and I am just standing by holding my pavadai up and showing my pussy to eat him nice and more that 30 min he was licking, sucking and fucking my pussy and I delivered my juice in his mouth without controlling to keep he drank all my juice and cum and then he removed his mouth and saw me I was in my closing my eyes.

After that he asked me how is it Indu I am not able to answer I said I am in heaven only DA. He said now it is your turn but I said no I can’t the he said I want Indu you please fuck me my dear but I said after some time because I am tried now and he made me to sleep down and started removing my saree and blouse and my pavadai also I was sleeping with him only with my bra and panty and he removed his all dress and he was necked in front of me. I saw his cock 8 inch and I was afraid he told me don’t worry DA indu I will take care of you. And he slept on me and kissing my entire body and then he removed my bra and started sucking my boobs heavily and then he went down to my panty pussy place and remove my panty fully and made me necked. Then he told me to fuck his cock and he said he will suck my pussy like 69 position. I did not say anything he himself indu open you mouth and fuck me indu. I just opened my mouth and he inserted his 8” cock in my mouth and started to lick my pussy and sucked this time by sucking by him I started to fuck his cock heavily more & more he suck I am fucking more & more to is cock also.

We did that game more and 45min in that he delivered his juice in my mouth several time and I gave my juice to him several time and after that we took rest for 30min sleeping together. And he told me to massage his cock for some time, I took his cock in my hand and started to do. He said indu super DA do more indu do more indu he said. He started massaging my boobs and pressing hardly and said indu punda indu thevadeya en indu punda like that he was mooming. We both were ready for next rounds i asked him what your going to do now. He said I am going to insert my cock in you pussy I told him I get pain he said don’t worry I do it slowly for you and he started putting his cock in my pussy I started to enjoy that with pain and he insert half and I told him to stop it is paining now he said don’t worry indu enjoy DA thevadeya punda don’t tell anything and he pushed his full cock fast and started to function it fast, he was kissing on my lips to avoid shouting and doing very fast for more 20min and he delivered his juice in my pussy and he relaxed very well.

He asked me how is my feeling I said I am in heaven only DA and when you do next time I asked he said after 15 min but I told him now itself it is late I will come tomorrow ie Sunday morning till evening I tell my home that I have special class for tomorrow and full day we both will enjoy without any dress and when ever you want you take me heaven tomorrow full day my body is fully to you you can enjoy me as you like DA and I dress and went home.

Please comment your thoughts and feel.


english Sex Stories, affair stories, affair fucking story, affair news, masturbation story, affair stories english, wife english sex story, wife fucking friends, wife sex story english, my wife pussy, fucking stories, english sex stories, sex story english stories, masturbation english sexstories, fucking stories, english real sex story, item girl Stories in english, sister cousin aunty mom incest Sex stories, english sex story, english Dirty Stories, english Latest Sex Stories, real life sex stories, english Mobile Sex Stories, Hot english sex stories, english New Sex Stories Update, english sex stories, friend fucking story, friend mom, friend mom  fucking story, sister fucking story, friend sister fucking story, english bad stories, adult only stories, english sex story, englishsexstory, incest affair stories, family hot stories, english matter stories, english sexstory latest, mom son fucking stories english, mom son books pdf download, mom son facebook, mummy son fucking story, mother son fucking stories english, son fucking mom, mom son fucking story, mom son fucking story In english, mom removing blouse, bra, panty, mom and son serious relationship, mom son fucking mom english story, english sex story son fucking mom, mom  fucking son sexstory, son fucking mom story, son fucking mom english sex story, mom son sucking pussy, mom pussy son stories in english, mom pussy, aunty pussy stories in english, english pussy stories in english,  mom pussy licking, mom son fucking stories english, mom son fucking story english, mom son affair stories in english font, mom fucking stories, mom fucking story, son seducing mom, english sex, mom and sister fucking story, mom dick aunty, son mom fucking story, mom son fucking english stories, english mom pussy stories, english hardcore sex, dad daughter affair stories, dad daughter english hardcore fucking stories, daughter story, daughter pussy story In english, english father daughter sexstory, daddy daughter sexstory In english, dad daughter fucking story english, mom son sexstory in english pdf, dad daughter stories in english, sister brother fucking story, aunty sexstory, aunty pussy stories in english, aunty fucking story, aunty stories, aunty sexstory in english, english sexstory aunty, aunty pussy, aunty hot sexy boobs sucking, english Aunty pussy story,english Group sex story, aunty fucking sexstory, english aunty sexstory, cousin english sexstory, aunty fucking stories, aunty fucking story english, aunty fucking stories english, mom son sex story, mom son sexy stories, mom sucking my dick, young girl sucks stories
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 blogger-facebook:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Sex With My Computer Center Teacher - Incest Sex Story Description: Sex With My Computer Center Teacher - Incest Sex Story english Sex Stories, affair stories, affair fucking story, affair news, masturbation story, affair stories english, wife english sex story, wife fucking friends, wife sex story english, my wife pussy, fucking stories, english sex stories, sex story english stories, masturbation english sexstories, fucking stories, english real sex story, item girl Stories in english, sister cousin aunty mom incest Sex stories, english sex story, english Dirty Stories, english Latest Sex Stories, real life sex stories, english Mobile Sex Stories, Hot english sex stories, english New Sex Stories Update, english sex stories, friend fucking story, friend mom, friend mom fucking story, sister fucking story, friend sister fucking story, english bad stories, adult only stories, english sex story, englishsexstory, incest affair stories, family hot stories, english matter stories, english sexstory latest, mom son fucking stories english, mom son books pdf download, mom son facebook, mummy son fucking story, mother son fucking stories english, son fucking mom, mom son fucking story, mom son fucking story In english, mom removing blouse, bra, panty, mom and son serious relationship, mom son fucking mom english story, english sex story son fucking mom, mom fucking son sexstory, son fucking mom story, son fucking mom english sex story, mom son sucking pussy, mom pussy son stories in english, mom pussy, aunty pussy stories in english, english pussy stories in english, mom pussy licking, mom son fucking stories english, mom son fucking story english, mom son affair stories in english font, mom fucking stories, mom fucking story, son seducing mom, english sex, mom and sister fucking story, mom dick aunty, son mom fucking story, mom son fucking english stories, english mom pussy stories, english hardcore sex, dad daughter affair stories, dad daughter english hardcore fucking stories, daughter story, daughter pussy story In english, english father daughter sexstory, daddy daughter sexstory In english, dad daughter fucking story english, mom son sexstory in english pdf, dad daughter stories in english, sister brother fucking story, aunty sexstory, aunty pussy stories in english, aunty fucking story, aunty stories, aunty sexstory in english, english sexstory aunty, aunty pussy, aunty hot sexy boobs sucking, english Aunty pussy story,english Group sex story, aunty fucking sexstory, english aunty sexstory, cousin english sexstory, aunty fucking stories, aunty fucking story english, aunty fucking stories english, mom son sex story, mom son sexy stories, mom sucking my dick, young girl sucks stories Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
Scroll to Top